Today is a big day. Why? Because as of this morning at 8:00am EST, Kello is now available for pre-order on Kickstarter!
Just click this link to head on over and snag one of your own. It’ll be the best decision you’ll make today. Trust us.
For all of you who have stuck with us on this incredible journey, thank you. We could not have made it to this major milestone without your support.
For those of you who are new to the Kello family, here’s an official press release detailing who we are and what we stand for!
Kello, the First Smart Alarm Clock that Actually Improves Sleep, Now Available for Pre-order on Kickstarter
More than an alarm clock, Kello is an advanced sleep trainer that trains you to snooze less, wake up earlier, and much more.
SEPTEMBER 20, 2016 – Kello, an advanced sleep trainer designed to help you tune your body clock to snooze less, wake up earlier, fight jet lag and much more, today announced it has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. Its plans are to raise funds for mass production of its patented product to ship by March 2017.
By using scientifically-proven techniques, the Kello system—which includes a bedside device and a companion app for initial setup—was designed to help users develop good sleep habits to kick-start their morning routine.
“People don't need another app, sleeping pill, gimmicky alarm clock, or spreadsheets full of sleep data,” said Kello co-founder and CEO Antoine Markarian. “They need to change their lifestyle. Kello helps you do just that.”
01 | It’ll help you look forward to waking up.
- Kickstart your mornings with content you love. Kello integrates with Spotify, Deezer, internet radio and more, so you can wake up with whatever gives you a boost.
- Become a morning person in 30 days. Big goals to wake up 1 hour earlier everyday? Kello will program a sleep schedule to gradually trim a few minutes off your daily wake-up time. In just 30 days, you’ll be an early riser.
02 | It’ll train you to change your nighttime routine.
- Fall asleep faster. The “Deep Sleep” feature prompts Kello to emit a gentle pulsing light that mimics a rhythm typical of breathing. Just follow the lights with your breath, and you’ll quickly slow down to your own natural sleep rhythm.
- Commit to a bed time. Restorative sleep is achieved through regular bedtimes. Just input your goal wakeup time for the month, and a sky full of stars will automatically appear when it’s the optimal time to hop into bed.
03 | It’ll train you to keep your snoozing under control.
- Limit your weekly snooze allowance. With Kello, you can limit how many times per week you can hit snooze. Once you’ve used up you're allotted snoozes, you can program your Kello to ring louder, change playlists or even turn on the lights.
04 | It’ll help you prepare and recover from jet lag.
- Adjust your body clock before and after your trip. Traveling to a new time zone in 10 days? Kello will compute a custom light and sleep schedule to help you minimize the effects of jet lag. Just enter your destination and travel dates, and Kello will help you gradually adjust your body clock to prepare and recover.
The Kello Companion App will be available on both iOS and Android devices. With the app, users can access and adjust all of Kello’s Smart Programs, including: “Snooze Less,” “Wake Up Earlier,” “Fall Asleep Faster” and much more.
Kello is also compatible with smart home devices and can automate simple tasks with If This Then That (IFTTT). For example: You can program your Kello to sync with your smart coffeemaker to brew a cup of coffee when you wake up.
The Kello device is now available on Kickstarter at a discounted price starting at just $89 USD. Available colors are Cerulean Blue, Taupe Grey, or Mint Green. For just $199, users can pre-order a Kello in their own custom Pantone® color.
Kello was founded by Antoine Markarian, Gregoire Markarian and Fred Germain and was developed at Brinc, an IoT and connected devices accelerator & fund based in Hong Kong.
For more information, visit getkello.com.